17 June 2012

can't sleep

I'm too excited. I booked my flight to Laos today.

source

Now that my time in Korea is coming to an end, I'm super blessed to have the financial capability and time to travel. It's a gift from the Lord, and I just want to saturate that time in prayer and thanksgiving and utter joy!

I finish my contract here in Korea soon and will trek around Indochina for a while. I can't believe I've just spent 18 months in Korea. I've learned so much about God and myself and respecting others. This has been one of the hardest times of my life. On several occasions, I defaulted to hopelessness, unwilling to admit my mistakes and was ready to pack up and go home. But God has continually shone through my doubt and depression with his faithfulness. It's been hard, but it's been so, so good.

source

I can't get this song out of my head. It's a spontaneous song from the International House of Prayer about God as the restorer. If I could sum up my time in Korea in one song, this would be it.


Gentle Shepherd, I love the way you lead me. Loving Father, I love the way you lead me.

No comments: